In a press release, IGT announced that its “It’s Game Time!” theme would be extended to the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention in 2022 with an innovation-packed portfolio of exciting games and live entertainment. The trade show will run from April 30th through May 1st at Venkateshwara Park in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The “indian gaming show 2021” is a trade show that is hosted by the International Gaming Technology (IGT), an online casino software provider. IGT has announced they will be extending the theme of their booth to 2022.
LONDON, UK (6 April 2022) — At the 2022 Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention (“NIGA”), April 20-22 in Anaheim, Calif., International Game Technology PLC (“IGT”) (NYSE: IGT) will demonstrate an amazing range of performance-driving solutions for tribal casinos. The three-day event will mark the global launch of IGT’s Hexbreak3r tournament solution, as well as an essential platform for the company to show how its gaming, systems, and sports betting solutions can help operators develop faster and attract new players.
IGT will have the unique chance to host the annual Spirit of Sovereignty Slot Tournament at its stand on the first day of the show. Participants will get the opportunity to try out IGT’s brand-new Hexbreak3r tournament technology on the CrystalCurveTM cabinet before it hits the market. All earnings from the event will go toward tribe college scholarships and Native children activities.
“IGT’s NIGA portfolio will include in-demand technologies like our Resort Wallet and IGTPay cashless solutions that align with evolving player preferences and reflect our commitment to maximizing growth opportunities for our tribal gaming customers through forward-thinking innovations,” said Renato Ascoli, IGT Global Gaming CEO. “We’ve taken the success of high-performing products like Hexbreak3r, Triple Fortune Dragon, and many Wheel of Fortune® games to create exciting, next-generation content that drives play and combines wonderfully with cabinets from our Peak hardware line,” says the company.
“The sports betting and iGaming sectors are expanding at historically fast rates across the U.S.,” said Enrico Drago, IGT CEO Digital & Betting. “We look forward to connecting with existing and prospective PlayDigital customers at NIGA to discuss their short and long-term goals and to illuminate how our content, technology and services can help them maximize exceptional player acquisition opportunities.”
IGT’s booth 438 will display a number of noteworthy innovations with the theme “It’s Game Time!” Highlights from your portfolio will include:
- IGT will demonstrate the IGT ADVANTAGETM casino management system’s industry-leading Resort WalletTM and IGTPayTM cashless gaming modules. The award-winning solution allows tribal gambling operators to provide their customers with more options, convenience, and security while also putting them at the forefront of casino payment technology. Resort Wallet and IGTPay, being the industry’s first fully integrated, turnkey solution, effortlessly support a variety of external financing sources like as debit cards, credit cards, and eWallets.
- IGT will bolster its position as a long-time leader in Wide Area Progressive (WAP) content and hardware with iconic games such as Money ManiaTM video slots and Wheel of Fortune® High RollerTM video slots. Money Mania video slots is a unique WAP jackpot with two engaging base games, Cleopatra® and Pharaoh’s FortuneTM, that provides a top-level jackpot of $100,000 and a regularly striking second-level jackpot. It is housed on the PeakSlant32TM cabinet. IGT’s newest large-format game, Wheel of Fortune High Roller, is available on the company’s Peak65TM cabinet. Wheel of Fortune High Roller is jam-packed with colorful entertainment, including IGT’s player-favorite expanding reels engine, a content-rich free games bonus, and characteristic “WHEEL-OF-FORTUNE!” excitement. On the Peak49 cabinet, showgoers may play a variety of premium Multi-Level Progressive (MLP) games, including IGT’s Lucky CoinTM Link and Prosperity Link.
- The Company’s commitment to tribal gaming operators and opportunities will be bolstered by its strong collection of Class II and Central Determination System (CDS) games. Triple Fortune DragonTM Rising, an expansion of IGT’s high-performing Triple Fortune Dragon game family for Washington state, will be a must-see offering at IGT’s booth. Similarly, IGT will demonstrate new Class II games such as Golden Rooster UnleashedTM, HephaestusTM, and Medusa Queen of StoneTM on the Peak32TM cabinet and Samurai 888TM Takeo and Katsumi on the Peak49TM cabinet, highlighting developments in its Class II content portfolio.
- At NIGA, IGT’s sparkling DiamondRSTM gaming machine will showcase the highlight of the company’s stepper lineup. The eye-catching top box complements the outstanding mechanical reel cabinet, which preserves many player-favorite vintage stepper components. The IGT Diamond Glass in the cabinet enables for more player involvement and content innovation. The DiamondRS also supports multi-denomination and multi-game configurations, as well as a world-class game library that includes classics like Double Top DollarTM and Fortune CoinTM ExtraTM.
- Through its PlaySports solution, IGT PlayDigital will demonstrate its enticing portfolio for the growing U.S. sports betting industry. IGT PlaySports is one of the most extensively used B2B sports betting systems in the United States, thanks to its expert trade advice services staff. The award-winning CrystalFlexTM gaming and betting terminal, as well as the high-performance PeakBarTopTM cabinet with sports betting capabilities, will be on display.
- IGT’s progress in the core video category will be bolstered by the introduction of extremely entertaining solo and MLP games on portrait and dual-screen cabinets. IGT’s Wolf Run® Eclipse, as well as the Egyptian Link and Fu Gui Hao MenTM II games, are must-plays in the MLP sector. Da Vinci DiamondsTM Masterpiece and Samurai 888, both from IGT’s NIGA catalog, are two more noteworthy core video games.
- New, multiplier-rich video poker and Keno games on a range of form factors, as well as a new concurrent multi-game offering for IGT’s Dynasty Electronic Tables Games (ETG) solution, will be among the growth-driving solutions at IGT’s NIGA exhibit.
Visit IGT.com for additional information, or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. You can also watch IGT videos on YouTube.
The “niga gaming” is an extension of the IGT’s “It’s Game Time!” theme to 2022 Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention via Innovation-Packed Portfolio.
- national indian gaming association
- native american trade shows
- indian convention
- cniga 2022
- indian gaming tradeshow 2022